Over the long weekend I found some time to get work done on my tank. First off was getting the kit primed for paint and seeing how I have some awful weather to look forward to, it was good timing. Getting the primer on relived some of my worries as the tank looks pretty good and I can start imagining it with different colors. I have removed a lot of the sub-assemblies as they will be painted separate, but now it starts looking like a tank and not like plastic madness.
I also found some time to do the tedious work on my resin stowage and figurine sets. Getting the resin parts, washed, sawed/cut off the trees, trimmed and sanded takes a ton of time and they still are pretty rough but I got the brunt of the work done on them. Learning from my PBR build, I have started to mess around with the placement of the stuff. I can already tell that a few hatches and handles will have to be cut/sanded to get everything flush, which will be good to do now before painting. There might be more stuff on it by the end but it's good to get a rough idea. Everything will be tied down by PE straps, so hopefully it looks good finished. Anyways it sure looks like I got my money's worth, as I have enough stowage to detail several projects.
Figurines are still in pretty rough shape but the basic idea and poses are down. Head and arm swaps for each and because they were half body, used the stock kit figures to make them whole.
Now I am excited, as the tank is just about ready to be painted and I can really start having fun STILL unsure about paint XD but I think I am going to go with my gut and paint it up in different shades of gray. As always comments and suggesting are welcome!